|Schelles Soap Shack Terms and Conditions|
These Terms and Conditions exist for the benefit of Schelles Soap Shack and its members.
Schelles Soap Shack, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the account of any member caught in violation of the Terms and Conditions without notice.
1. Illegal activity. Members may not present Schelles Soap Shack promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by Schelles Soap Shack, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority.
This includes, but is not limited to, pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, obscenity or Spam.
2. Third-Party Liability. Schelles Soap Shack will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way cause members harm.
3. Terms and Conditions. Schelles Soap Shack reserves the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions without notice.
4. The membership of the user can be canceled anytime by the administrator without giving any reason.
5. There is no Membership charge to become a Reseller.
6. We pay the commissions through Paypal.
7. Membership Cancellation. Membership at Schelles Soap Shack is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member.
Schelles Soap Shack will only cancel/terminate a membership if itís deemed that the member is operating in conflict with Schelles Soap Shack terms and conditions.
8. Cancellation/Termination of membership. Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all benefits, commissions, and privileges associated with Schelles Soap Shack.
Any positions held in participating Programs owned by Schelles Soap Shack will also be forfeited and ownership will be reassigned to Schelles Soap Shack.
9. Relationship. A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of Schelles Soap Shack.
10. Disputes. Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws.
11. Private Information. Schelles Soap Shack will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.
12. Copyright Material. All branding, logos and graphics contained within Schelles Soap Shack are copyright use; distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited.
Schelles Soap Shack provides members with approved material for marketing within the members area.
13. Damaging Intent. Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to Schelles Soap Shack and or its members will be terminated from Schelles Soap Shack.
Depending on seriousness, Schelles Soap Shack may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
14. UCE/UBE or SPAM. Schelles Soap Shack strictly prohibits the use of UCE or SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of Schelles Soap Shack and for the benefit of all its members.
Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships canceled.
15. Contact Information. It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area.
Schelles Soap Shack will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information.
Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
16. Tax. You, the member, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from Schelles Soap Shack or any program promoted via the Schelles Soap Shack program.
Schelles Soap Shack
Your information collected is soley for the use of Schelles Soap Shack and will not be sold to any other company.